center strip center strip isabelle home isabelle headers isabelle about me

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hey everyone!

Once again, it's been forEVER since i last posted on here!! But i'd been in Florida for a week and a half, and I just got back today!! We had a really awesome time, and I'm going to be doing a longer, more detailed post with pictures soon!! BUT, the biggest highlight of the trip for me was meeting THIS girl!!!
YEP! I finallllly got to meet Parker!! You probably just saw my last post saying HOW much I wanted to meet her, and I finally got to!She is SOO gorgeous... inside AND out, and she is truly the best friend I've ever had! I LOVE YOU PARKER!

Kisses,
Isabelle <3
 

18 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Aww! That is so neat you got to see Parker! How did you come to "meet" her? Like through blogging or something? I love getting together with friends! <3 They are such big blessings <3

Mal said...

Meeting a friend you've been wanting to meet is so awesome :)
-mal :)

Rebecca said...

That is SOOOOO awesome that you got to meet her! She seems like such a sweet girl! Glad you had fun, and can't wait to see more pics!

Delvalina said...

yay!! finally <3
all blessing to you guys

Parker said...

Hey girlie, thanks SO much! U r so sweet and I already can't wait to see u soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love u so much beautiful and ttyl- Parker

sarah b said...

that's amazing. :D so happy you got to finally meet her!!!!!!

Lauricia Dawn said...

@Mal: And I'm thinking....Meet Mal...Meet Mal.... haha.

That is sooooo awesome Isabelle!!! What a wonderful thing! I'm so happy for you. I hope to be able to meet you one day too. I know we'd get along so well.

Isabelle Renee said...

hahahaa!

Ikr?! yes, it was!! thank you! IK!! That would be SOO awesome! so true :) love ya girl!

Isabelle Renee said...

yeahh!! thank you! i am too!

Isabelle Renee said...

hey babbee! aww, ur welcome! IKR?!?!?! love u so much gorgeeouss! we needa talk today!

Isabelle Renee said...

Ikr?! thank you so much!

Isabelle Renee said...

yeahh! yep, she's the best! thank you!

Isabelle Renee said...

yep! so true :)

Isabelle Renee said...

Thanks! ikr?! yeahh, we met thru blogging! she commented on my blog first, then i starting reading her blog, and it started from there! yeah! it's the best!

Unknown said...

That is soo cool! It just makes me want to meet Noelle and your family so much more!! :)

♥Emmy

Parker said...

Love u babe:) yes call me! I'm going somewhere tonight but should be here a little while longer. Hugs babe!

*Lizzie* said...

That is so neat you met her through blogging! :)

Beka said...

That is awesome!!:) I'm following you!
You should check mime out!

Beka

http://blackisacolor-beka.blogspot.com/