center strip center strip isabelle home isabelle headers isabelle about me

Friday, September 21, 2012

Hi Guys!

I'm sorry to be doing a post SO soon after my last one, but right now is the only time I'm able to cram it in! haha
Anyways, tomorrow my grandparents are coming! They're going to be staying for about a week, and I CAN'T wait! We're probably going to be going to this thing called the "Field Day of the Past".... it's kinda like the state fair, only it has more antiques and that type stuff (: I can't really explain it good!
So, anyways, I probably won't be able to get on the computer a lot while they're here, so this miiiight be the last post for a few days!

On another subject, I'm gonna be hosting a photo challenge! I know it seems like everyone has been hosting a photo challenge, so I've been inspired!
The theme is "That Awkward Moment When...", so you try to capture a picture related to that! It could be anything... awkward, that is! Haha (: I wish I had a "example" picture, but I wasn't able to get one yet! But I had an idea in mind, just didn't get to taking it!

So here are the rules!

  1. The picture must be the title "That Awkward Moment When..."
  2. You can only enter 1 picture
  3. After you've finished the picture, you must post it on your blog, then comment on my blog with the link to the picture!
Have fun!

Kisses,
Isabelle <3

Ohhhh, ps: I was tagged by Emmy with the Leibster award... again! So here are her questions!


1. Skydiving or snorkeling? Skydiving!

2. Favorite flower? rose... or peony!

3. Second favorite color? Lime-green

4. What do you think came first, the chicken or the egg? uhhh.... are there any "wrong" answers?! haha (: um, I'm gonna say the chicken?!

5. Winter or summer? SUMMER! TOTALLY!

6. Favorite artist or band? can I say both?! Ok, Lecrae and Third Day

7. Black or white? both!

8. Polka dots or stripes? Polka Dots!

9. Stars or hearts? hearts (:

10. Favorite book? ohhhh, idk?!
11. What color are your eyes? brown/olive

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for aswering my questions!! :) Have a fun week! ♥Emmy

Rebecca said...

Have a great week while your grandparents are visiting - enjoy every minute!

ReAnne said...

WOW, HOW DID I ALREADY THINK OF THIS????

http://calledtofollowjesus.blogspot.com/2012/09/s-o-r-r-y.html

Isabelle Renee said...

Sure! Thanks for awarding me! Thanks... I am!

Isabelle Renee said...

Thank you! I am!!

Isabelle Renee said...

Hahahhaa! Great pic of T man... or was it mr. T?! haha! thanks for entering!

ReAnne said...

Hahaha, ikr!? I have too much free time...hahahaha lol!! You can call him either, we call him T man! Sure, np!

Bare Naked Blog w/Bekah said...

Hi Isabelle! I stumbled on your blog today--super cute! I'm the editor of www.realteenfaith.com, and I have a question for you. I couldn't find your e-mail address on here, so could you e-mail me at writebrained@gmail.com? Thanks!!

Bare Naked Blog w/Bekah said...

PS- My blog isn't sleezy, I promise. The full title of my book is The Bare Naked Truth: Dating, Waiting & God's Purity Plan.

Isabelle Renee said...

Hi! Thank u so much! I just checked out your blog... I love it! Sure, i'd love to email you!

Isabelle Renee said...

Oh, haha! That's fine! Sounds great!

Isabelle Renee said...

hahahha! yes, ik me 2! k! that's what i thot!