center strip center strip isabelle home isabelle headers isabelle about me

Monday, July 2, 2012

Randomness...

Hey Everyone!

It's been awhile since I've done a post... sorry! We've been having LOTS of storms and power-outages, so I haven't really had time to post.

On Saturday, Mom, Noelle, Gabe, Anna and I went to the mall. On our way home, the radio kept alarming us that there were tornado warnings, but thankfully, none of them were where we were driving!


Last night, Noelle and I did a sorta "What Not to Wear" makeover... Noelle doesn't really wear makeup, so it was really fun to do it for her!






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And, here's the Fashion Tip of the week!

If you wear makeup, try to not make it look like you ARE wearing makeup. My mom told me that a woman told her that awhile ago, and she remembered it. So try to make it look natural, and don't go too heavy on eyeliner or lipstick, cause that can look fake-y : )

~~~
Hope everyone has a great week!!


<3 Isabelle <3

4 comments:

Noelle said...

AAAAHHH! I look horrible on the first pic! I wish i could have smiled, but whatev!

Anonymous said...

Awe, haha. Cuteness.
@Noelle, no, haha. You did not look horrible in the first pic. More like an adorable drama queen who doesn't want her sister to do her make-up ;) Haha.

Noelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noelle said...

I still think i look ugly! But, thanks anyway! Thanks for doing the awesome make over on me, sis : )