center strip center strip isabelle home isabelle headers isabelle about me

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hi!

So I know I told you guys that I would be posting some race pictures, but all the pictures are on my dad's camera, and I'm not able to borrow it right now : ( sorry bout that! But I WILL be posting pics JUST as soon as I am able to : )

How was every one's Sunday? Ours was good : ) We went to church (of course!), then afterwards we went home and had lunch. Then awhile later we went to the pool, and we just got home. Before coming home from the pool, we stopped by our local store, and picked up Courageous from the Blockbuster there. LOVE this movie. ; D

Well, thanks everyone for voting on my new profile pic... It's hard to choose! I have the most votes on picture #1, but I'm not sure if i'm gonna pic that one... I think for right now i'm gonna go with pic number #2, but I might change it : )

Hope everyone has a great evening!

<3 Isabelle <3

4 comments:

sarah b said...

pic #2 is really pretty too!!!!! :)

Isabelle Renee said...

Thank u!!!

ReAnne said...

Hey ya! : )

Sounds like you had a great day! Our Sunday was good, a family we know is going on a mission trip to Nicuragua, and they're leaving Friday. Pray it goes well!

Isabelle Renee said...

Hi!

Yeah! Cool!!