center strip center strip isabelle home isabelle headers isabelle about me

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hey everyone!

Right now I'm at my dad's work office with him. This morning I had an orthodontist app, then afterwards we came here. How is everybody? We've been really busy with school lately... I need to be doing some catching up : )

Yesterday I had piano, and after my lesson my piano teacher gave me a bag of clothes from her teenager daughter... yay! haha.

I've decided that once a week, I'm gonna post a fashion tip for all ya' girls : ) so here's one:

If you're wanting to have some cute highlights in your hair, here is a simple way to do it. Take any color of chalk that you'd like, and wet it. Then smear it anywhere on your hair that you want. Let it dry for about 5 minutes, then you can brush your hair and "ta-da!"You have cute, super easy highlights! And it's super easy to get out... it washes right out : )

Well, hope everyone has a great day!!

<3 Isabelle <3

1 comment:

ReAnne said...

Cool! Thanks for the tip!