center strip center strip isabelle home isabelle headers isabelle about me

Thursday, February 2, 2012

{{{Barn Dance}}}

Today we're getting ready for a barn dance that we're going to on Saturday. We're gonna be finishing up some outfits that we started on yesterday.

It is soooo pretty out today! ( I know, I'm always talking about how pretty the weather is!)

I'm watching my brothers and sisters playing on our deck right now... they're always outside : )

Well, I know I hardly ever post pics, so I'll try to post pictures soon : ) maybe some of the barn dance
 ; D gtg.

<3 Isabelle <3

1 comment:

meena said...

hope you're wearing that necklace you won from the giveaway! by the way, i've got buttons! and a tutorial on crafter's choice, if you click on blog archive and january, you'll see a post called 'button for your blog tutorial' then you can make your own buttons!