center strip center strip isabelle home isabelle headers isabelle about me

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

{{{Contest}}}

Hello ; D

On our local CCM station, they're having a contest to win four FREE tickets to go to see Casting Crowns at Hylton Memorial Chapel, meet them back stage, get the Courageous movie, get CD's from Casting Crowns, Lindsay McCaul, Matthew West and Royal Tailor, AND get four Courageous T-Shirts!! On the radio between the 20th and 26th they're going to play a recording, and when u hear Mark Hall say "Hi, this is Mark Hall from Casting Crowns" then Courageous will start playing, then if u call in and are the 7th caller, then u win!! Yesterday when we were in the car, the recording played but WE DIDN'T HAVE THE STATION'S PHONE NUMBER WITH US!!!! This is so embarassing but I was SCREAMING! (My mom was plugging her ears! LOL : D) It was soooo terrible : ( (u are probably laughing, but it was terrible to me!) A guy named Jeremiah won : ( hehe.
BUT, we are still going to try to win... we're going to have to listen to the radio from 3-7pm today! We're listening right now : ) Gtg.

<3 Isabelle <3

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Wow, sounds amazing! If I listened to that station I would take a try at it!

Matthew

Isabelle Renee said...

Sorry, I would've told u the station, but I wasn't able to : ( Sorry ; [ But u probably wouldn't have had much of a chance, I'm sure hundreds of other ppl were trying at the same time : )

Jenna Leigh said...

Your blog is awesome. I'm following :) Please chekc out my blog too. http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/