center strip center strip isabelle home isabelle headers isabelle about me

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{{{Christmas Planning}}}

Hi guys!

The cooler weather lately has gotten me more into the Christmas mood...
Tonight we made this December calender... it's so cute!! It is hand-made, and for each day of December we have an envelope with a little card inside that say's something to do that day. Ex,. "eat popcorn balls...tell stories around the fireplace." It doesn't have t be BIG drastic things for the days, the little things are really fun too.

I made an account on Youtube, and I only have one video on there so far. My channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/singing4lifeisabelle, so you can check me out there. Oh, and guess who became one of my FIRST friends on there?! Jamie Grace!! I couldn't believe it. 2 days after I made my account, Jamie Grace added herself as my friend... I thought it was so cool!

Finally, some of the sicknesses in are house are going away, but my dad still has a cold, and I have had a cough.

Some friends and my sister and I are making a Christian pop/contemporary music group... any name ideas??!! We had thought of Revolution, but then found out there is already a Christian group with that name... so right now we're kinda just trying to think of one. I thought of Consumed, like a verse in the bible (don't know the reference!) that say's God is like a consuming fire. I've been trying to think of names that work around that verse.

Also, I am currently working on a song that goes along with a chapter (I think!) in the bible. I've been having trouble remebering the whole chapter by ITSELF, so I thought, "why not just make a song out of it?!" Cuz if u knew how many songs I know by memory...

Well, must go for now... and keep a watch for new videos on my account on Youtube!!

<3 Isabelle <3

No comments: